This enhancement offers our customers and users the following benefits:
• The product is designed to be roll formed dry,
which eliminates the need for lubricants
• Lower maintenance costs – reduced coating build-up
and reduced tool wear will extend die life.
• Improved productivity – extended die life results in
longer production runs.
• Enhanced scheduling flexibility – eliminates the need
for die clean-up prior to roll forming prepainted metals
or other unoiled products.
STORAGE, HANDLING AND INSTALLATION BENEFITS:
• Excellent resistance to staining during transit
and field storage.
• Reduces smudging and streaks associated with rolling oils.
• Effectively resists fingerprinting and foot printing
• Finished product is delivered to the job site dry,
providing a safer, oil-free surface for workers.
STANDARD ZINC COATING WEIGHTS:
Commercial Steel – ASTM A653/A653M
Structural Steel – ASTM A653/A653M
Forming Steel – ASTM A653/A653M
HSLA – ASTM A653/A653M
• 0.25mm (.010”) to 2.31mm (.091”) thickness
• 1,537mm (60.5”) maximum width
TYPICAL END USES:
• Cladding and Siding
• Ceiling Grid Systems
• Electrical Boxes
• Light Steel Framing
• Pools (above ground and in-ground)
• Major Appliances
• Building Components and Accessories
• Garage Doors
• Grain Bins, Truss Plates
• Industrial Packaging.
LustreLok™ used in composite deck applications should be tested in accordance with CSSBI S2-2017 “Criteria for the Testing of Composite Slabs” or ANSI/SDI T-CD-2017 “Test Standard for Composite Steel Deck-Slabs”.